Looking back I see I wasn't sh*t
And I can't look in your face everyday and be reminded of it...
I'd rather you move on so my heart could be blinded of it,
And I can go on passing my "love" on to the next pretending to be legit.
Because I can't go on hurting you til the last tid bit,
You used to tickle me pink,
Made me write til there was no ink,
But you,
You need a woman who can say she loves you without having to think
And you,
You need a woman who can be affectionate without having to drink
And you,
You need a woman who will ride out without a second blink,
You really need a woman who knows how to wink,
See all I'm good for is having a little kink,
Some midday loving on the kitchen sink.
You need one who makes hot cocoa and takes you to the roller rink
Not one who get mad and argue wanna push you to the brink
Of war
You need more
Than a poet who pretends to be above par
Just to hide her sub flaw
Thoughts of when daddy walked out the door
And until high school she ain't see em' no more
You don't have baggage claim n your name
This ain't grade school
That ain't your aim
This ain't obedience school
Wild hearts can't be tamed
This woman is not an animal she can't be trained
This love is false
Emotions will be strained
She is a duty
Your energy will be strained
So let's rewind
Back to that day in April
When it hardly ever rained
And you wore that smile
And an intellectual brain
But do me one small favor
Don't ask me my name...