Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beyond Repair

It began
As quickly as it ended
I beg you
Please pick
My heart up
Off the ground
Amidst the broken glass
And illegal drug paraphernalia
She said
Take my mind for now
Trial period.
Fatal error
To assume that your mind was
As advanced as mine
To journey in this era
Where all you can think of are Nike’s
And a new era
Where I lend you my hand to kiss
And instead I’m given
The fleshy part of your lower back
that fill out those cargo shorts so well
She whispered
I want my mind back
Because all day
During work
All I could type was your name
And all throughout school
The collages of pictures and videos all managed to relate to you some how
He said give me your lips
although hesitant and unsure she obliged
Sealed with every kiss of death,
seemed to take a day or two off of her broken heart
Which she promised she wouldn’t give a way
In the start
But when women say they’ll love with mental and carnal aspects only
It always fails
Because he has your heart
The day a man walks by and you think that would smell better on
What’s his face
If only he’d love you like you loved him
Urge you
Love me back
And some day he will
But that day seems too long to wait for
But he’ll find you
By the blood stained path
Of all the tears your heart cried
And stab wounds that no other man will ever
Be able to heal…